<thead id="rhzdn"><meter id="rhzdn"><address id="rhzdn"></address></meter></thead>
    <big id="rhzdn"></big>
      <track id="rhzdn"></track>
      <menuitem id="rhzdn"></menuitem>
      <delect id="rhzdn"></delect>

          <menuitem id="rhzdn"><th id="rhzdn"></th></menuitem>

              <listing id="rhzdn"></listing><track id="rhzdn"><big id="rhzdn"></big></track>

                  <track id="rhzdn"></track>

                  <nobr id="rhzdn"><delect id="rhzdn"><track id="rhzdn"></track></delect></nobr>

                  濟南力拓工程機械有限公司
                  固    話:0531-85550123
                  傳    真:0531-68858817
                  郵政編碼:250032
                  郵    箱:lituo158@126.com
                  地    址:濟南市市中區二環南路與二環西路交匯處向南1公里

                  詳細介紹

                  當前位置:首頁 > 新聞中心

                  針對新型冠狀病毒肺炎 復工后防護措施

                  作者:戴納派克   發布時間:2020/2/15   瀏覽量:919

                  親愛的朋友們:
                  復工在即,但疫情形式依舊嚴峻,為了避免交叉感染,個人防護措施一定要做到位,既是對自己負責,也是對家人負責,更是對其他人負責。復工后保持單位和家“兩點一線” 讓我們一起來關注下面的防護措施:

                  出門前 Before heading out

                  1.請檢查你的體溫

                  Check your body temperature;

                  2.確認你的健康狀況

                  Assess your health condition;

                  3.準備好當天的口罩,消毒濕巾等。

                  Prepare your masks, disinfecting wipes, etc. for the day.

                  上班路上On the way to work

                  1.如果可能的話,步行、騎自行車或自己開車上班;

                  Walk, ride a bike, or drive your own car to work if possible;

                  2.使用公共交通工具時,應始終戴口罩,避免用手觸摸車輛物品;

                  Wear a mask all the time when using public transport, and avoid touching vehicle items with your hands;

                  3. 打車時戴上口罩,檢查司機是否做同樣的動作,需要適當的通風。

                  Wear a mask when taking a taxi and check that the driver does the same. Proper ventilation is needed.

                  在電梯里In the elevator

                  1.電梯內始終都要戴上口罩,用紙巾或其他東西按下按鈕;

                  Always wear a mask and use a tissue or something when pressing the button;

                  2.不要揉眼睛,也不要用手摸臉;

                  Do not rub your eyes or touch your face with your hands;

                  3. 避免在電梯里說話,出電梯后立即消毒或洗手;
                  Avoid talking in the elevator and wash your hands immediately after getting out of the elevator;

                  4.在較低樓層工作的員工最好走樓梯,不要碰扶手。

                  Staff working on the lower floors are advised to take the stairs and not to touch the handrails.

                  在辦公室里In the office

                  1.戴口罩;

                  Wear a mask;

                  2.每天打開窗戶三次,每次20-30分鐘,保暖,保證通風;

                  Open the window three times a day, 20-30 minutes each time. Keep warm while ensuring ventilation;

                  3.咳嗽或打噴嚏時用紙巾捂住口鼻;

                  Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing;

                  4.盡量不要使用中央空調。

                  Try not to use central air-conditioning.

                  工作時At work

                  1.減少面對面交流,嘗試在線交流;

                  Reduce face-to-face communication and try to communicate online;

                  2.與同事保持至少一米的距離;

                  Keep one-meter distance at least with colleagues;

                  3.勤洗手,尤其是在傳遞紙質文件前后;

                  Wash your hands frequently, particularly before and after passing around paper documents;

                  4.多喝水,每天飲用不少于1500毫升的水;

                  Drink plenty of water. One should drink no less than 1500 ml of water every day;

                  5.減少會議次數,控制會議時間。

                  Reduce the frequency of meetings and control the length of meetings.

                  吃飯時At meals

                  1.最好帶家里做的食物;

                  It’s better to bring food made at home;

                  2.如果你去自助餐廳或餐廳,避免在人多的高峰時間吃飯;

                  If you go to the cafeteria or restaurant, avoid eating at the rush hours with high concentration of people;

                  3.在你開始吃東西之前不要摘下你的口罩;

                  Don’t take off your mask until you begin to eat;

                  4.避免和坐在桌子對面的人吃飯,吃飯時盡量不要說話。

                  Avoid eating with someone sitting across the table and try not to speak while eating

                  下班 Getting off work

                  1.不要去參加宴會或聚會!

                  Don’t go to meal parties or gatherings!

                  2.洗手,戴口罩,直接回家。

                  Wash your hands, wear a mask, and go home directly.

                  到家Arriving at home

                  1.先洗手,打開窗戶通風;

                  Wash your hands first and open the window for ventilation;

                  2.把你的外套、鞋、包等放在房間的固定角落,并及時清理干凈;

                  Put your coat, shoes, bags, etc. in a fixed corner of the room, and clean them in time;

                  3.特別注意對手機、鑰匙等進行消毒

                  Pay special attention to disinfecting your mobile phones, keys, etc.

                  4.多喝水,適當運動和休息。

                  Drink plenty of water,exercise and rest properly.



                  轉載請注明出處(本站)
                  上一篇:濟南力拓開展員工職業素養提升培訓 下一篇:祝各位女神們節日快樂!

                  濟南力拓工程機械有限公司主要生產戴納派克攤鋪機配件,戴納派克壓路機配件,另本公司還經營 攤鋪機租賃價格,濟南壓路機租賃.回到頂部  技術支持:云暢網絡

                  電 話:0531-85550123  傳 真:0531-68858817  地 址:濟南市市中區二環南路與二環西路交匯處向南1公里
                  收縮
                  • 0531-85550123
                  亚洲高清无在码在线电影不卡_永久免费观看的毛片视频下载_国产国产成年年人免费看片_不再是朋友的夜晚动画樱花